MAD Architects is a studio of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global projects of varying typologies – from commercial to cultural, hospitality to residential. MAD is an international team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We are currently looking for architects to join our team in Beijing. If you are a globally-minded individual who possesses a strong aesthetic and design sensibility, are detail oriented, and have experience working on large-scale projects, then we’d like to hear from you.
- bachelor’s degree, or higher, in architecture
- minimum of two years experience working in a leading, international architecture firm or architectural design institute
- experience working on large-scale projects, particularly civic buildings
- highly skilled in AutoCAD, with a working knowledge of Rhino and Maya
- design-oriented, with exceptional creative abilities, and an artistic vision
- independent, self-motivated, deadline driven individual, committed to quality output, and is a team player
How to apply:
Candidates should send their resume and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB) to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject line.