MAD Architects is a studio of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global projects of varying typologies – from commercial to cultural, hospitality to residential. MAD is an international team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We are currently seeking several talented Architecture Interns, with a passion for design, to join our team in Beijing. This position would see you working with an experienced team of architects on a variety of international projects, through all phases of the design process, offering you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and professional practice.
- second year of Master’s Degree in Architecture, or higher
- possess a strong design sensibility
- experience with producing schematic design drawing sets
- highly-skilled in AutoCAD, with knowledge of Rhino and Maya; as well as Adobe
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- fluent in English and/or Chinese
- highly-organized and efficient, with the capacity to work in a fast-paced
- environment and meet tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- experience working in an architecture office is preferred
How to apply:
Candidates should send their resume and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB) to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject line.